torsdag 13 maj 2010

bad things happens but it's how you deal with them that counts



No one said this life was going to be a easy ride, for some its more hard then others. I don’t like complaining because I know how blessed I’m. But I still complain, because sometimes you have to. When I was 16 I meet a 19 year old girl, how been sold as a sex slave. She was tricked into coming to Sweden when she was just 14. Can you imagine? 14? But she was more full of live and more forgiving then anyone I ever meet. She believed in the beauty of live, and the kindness of people, in God, in love and that everything happens for a reason.

Meeting her made me realise one thing. She had been living in hell, but she still had more faith then us spoiled Swedish kids. (I’m not saying everyone but you see my point). We complain over school, over parents, over the most stupid things. And here is this girl how has all the right to complain and she don’t. She just smiles and lives.

I wonder where she is today, how she is, if she still smiles that bright smile and if she knows that she changed my life that day. And that I’m grateful that she told me her story, and that I think of her almost everyday.
I hope she found love.
Peace

Inga kommentarer: