söndag 30 maj 2010


I have two great passions in live, Human rights and acting. I love to act, I love to pretend to be someone I'm not and express the feelings those people have. The best parts to play are parts that are so far away from the person I’m. But I would never go after that passion, for a lot of reasons… the main reason is the uncertainty. Because I don’t want to spend my life chasing after a dream, I want to spend my life living a dream. So I’m instead going after my other passion, working for Human rights in the world. My hope is to work for the UN, but it’s a hard place to get in to. I will figure life out year by year, and right now I’m happy… and really that’s all that matters.

Peace

1 kommentar:

Jannike sa...

I love acting too! <3 Just det där att ha möjligheten och chansen att, om så bara för en stund, få vara någon annan.

Fin klänning på bilden förresten! Önskar att jag var en klänningsmänniska.