lördag 8 maj 2010

Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen

I was a cool kid once. I said whatever was on my mind. If I thought somebody was an idiot I let them know. I never cried. Never. Even when I was that kid I knew what I wanted. I have always known. And that kid would have done the things she wanted without a second reflection.

But I’m not that kid anymore. I don’t tell people they are idiots even if they really are. I cry all the time. And I’m not as brave as that kid was, and that may be a good thing. You see. Life gets harder when you grow up, and I’m pretty sure that kid would scream at me for being a coward. And it might be true.

But still, once I was a cool kid.

"Nothing great in this world has been accomplished without passion" Georg Hege

Peace


Inga kommentarer: