fredag 16 juli 2010

Family Matters


I love my new iPod. Today me and my iPod went for a long jog. Since I got here I lost almost 4 kilos. Long way to go but I’m on my way. I always loose weight here. You might think you would gain weight when you live with a family that owns a pizzeria. But no. I really don’t have a lot of the stress I got back in Sweden here. Well I do but it’s a different kind of stress. But I really do miss my family. Would they be here with me would everything be perfect. Really hope I can show them my New York one day. Everyone have there own view of New York. Some people fall for the magic some people just think New York is okay, nothing really special. And I really hope my family would fall for the magic and think New York is everything I think it is.
So this goes out to my family. I love you and miss you. You are the best family ever. And I'm blessed to have you in my life. And thanks.

Inga kommentarer: