söndag 18 juli 2010

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.”

I got this whole world in my head. Had it for several years, been writing down a few things about it and figuring out stories for that world. Yesterday a friend told me to write, to write my own world down, and that she thought it would be amazing. So I have spent hours writing this world down, everything about it. And I really don’t have any talent writing but I don’t care at all. Because this is my world, my story and my characters, and even if no one will ever read it I’m going to write it. Because I can.

1 kommentar:

Jannike sa...

Loving it!!! Av exakt samma anledningar skriver jag min story. Fortsätt skriva! Gör det för din egen skull, och för de som du inspirerats av till att skriva historien. I believe in you, även om jag egentligen inte känner dig. :) Fortsätt skriva.