torsdag 8 juli 2010

It's the heart afraid of dying, that never learns to dance,It's the dream afraid of waking, that never takes the chance;



And I don’t know why
I’m feeling so sad tonight
But every time I look back
I see all of them who succeed
And it’s not me

I’m running in circles
Feeling down
Feeling like I’m jumping from an airplane
Without a parachute

I’m still here
Going in circles
Standing here at the same gate as before
I’m dying to know what to
Because when I smile
I show the world that I’m not broken
I’m not broken
I’m not broken

I will do my best to succeed
That someone will be me
So take a good look world
This is me
This is me
This is me

1 kommentar:

Jannike sa...

Nej jag vet inte heller riktigt hur bra betyg jag har! :S På studera.se så står det för att mitt meritvärde för programmet jag har sökt är typ 18,5... men jag vet inte vad det "normala" är! :P Så jag väntar med spänning på att få reda på om jag kommer in. I hope so. Sedan så kanske jag överdriver spänningen något, men det ÄR faktiskt spännande! Haha. Och jag gillar att spela lite på det. ;)