tisdag 27 juli 2010

''Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone"

I should be the happiest person alive today, but I just feel strange. Have this knot in my stomach that won’t go away. Want to cry but I don’t know why. Well I kind of know but it’s just silly. You know I just need to do this. Because I will otherwise always look back and wonder what could have been. Ah I don’t know what to feel today. I just know I can do better, be better. And I’m not. And the only one to blame is me. I hate when you only can blame yourself. I know I can do better. I know I can be better. So I will make sure I do better. I’m talking to the women in the mirror I’m asking her to make a change.

And No Message Could Have
Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself
And
Then Make A Change

Inga kommentarer: