fredag 10 september 2010

Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.

I’m really happy right now, and to be honest with you I think it’s because I live in Lund now and I’m close to everything. It takes me 40 minutes to get to school!!!! Today I had a late class and after I was just walking around in Lund and I realised that I don’t have to worry about getting home. Lund is home now. Had a great lunch date today to, so fun! I love people that you just can talk too! School is a lot of fun as well, reading double courses were a good choice because there are so many cool people! And acting classes, we can’t forget the acting classes. Living with dad is good, even if I miss my sister and mom a lot (yeah I know I’m a geek).

The weeks are going by fast, and Mondays and Tuesdays I have dance and I have drama on Wednesdays, I hang out with friends, I read again. I’m alive. I’m alive. I’m going to focus on school, family, friends and myself this fall. I’m going to focus on feeling good and working out. And then we have to see what happened in January… its looks like I will pack my bags and go away for a while. Just 6 months, I’m not ready to start a program. It scares me. But you never know with me. Never.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. - Groucho Marx


Peace, love and being happy!

2 kommentarer:

Jannike sa...

Våran lunchdate var jätteawesome! :D Det måste vi göra snart igen! Och som tips på annan aktivitet så skulle vi ju alltid kunna ge oss ut på jakt efter våra brevugglor som uppenbarligen hamnade på villovägar där när vi var... typ... 11. ;)

Jannike sa...

Awwii tack! Men du är mycket coolare än mig. ;) så himla härligt att vi klickade så bra! Vi har mycket roliga lunchdejter och andra busiga aktiviteter att se fram emot i höst tror och hoppas jag!