torsdag 23 september 2010

"You just have to do your own thing, no matter what anyone says. It's your life.”

I can’t blog when I’m happy; because I’m to busy being happy. So that’s it for now. I’m in a really good place right now; I love school; I love that I have meet new amazing friends; I love that in January I’m packing my bags and moving. I love that I’m writing this book that people really like! I love that I spent a Sunday just talking 7 hours to a friend. I love that it takes me 40 minutes to go to school. I love that I talk to my mom and sister everyday. I love that I’m taking my cousins to the movie on Friday. I love the people in my acting class; and that we are making the play Bang Bang your dead. I love that I have lost weight since I got home. I love living in Lund with my dad. I love being in school almost everyday. I love that I’m the person I’m suppose to be; loud, happy, passionate, and dramatic; and it’s okay.

1 kommentar:

Linnea sa...

I love your passion too!