måndag 17 maj 2010

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

"Don't you understand I already have a plan
I'm waiting for my real life to begin"
I don’t want to say that I’m unhappy with my life, because that would imply that I’m not grateful. But a part of me is still waiting for my real life to begin. Because it’s crazy if this is my real life. When did my life become this lonely and boring? Since when is my life a routine? I feel trapped in this, I feel like there is no way out.
Any minute now, my ship is coming in
I’ll keep checking the horizon
And I'll check my machine, there's sure to be that call
It's gonna happen soon, soon, soon
It's just that times are lean
I want to do everything I dream of. I just don’t want to talk about it. I want people to say “Hey that girl did it! She believed in her dreams and she made it happen”, and not “Hey, that Tanja girl is a dreamer, but she never make her dreams happen”.
When I awoke today, suddenly nothing happened
But in my dreams, I slew the dragon
And down this beaten path, and up this cobbled lane
I'm walking in my old footsteps, once again
I want to be out enjoying life, live everyday like it’s the last, have fun with my friends, go out dancing, play theatre, write, take photographs and just love the things I do.
And you say, just be here now
Forget about the past, your mask is wearing thin
Let me throw one more dice
I know that I can win

I guess I’m just in a bad place right now. And I will get out of it. Like I always do, and do all of those things, because that’s the person I am. I survive, I fight and I’m going to make it all happen. Watch me.
Peace

Inga kommentarer: