söndag 16 maj 2010

Don't judge those who try and fail. Judge only those who fail to try


It’s still okay for me to dream, because I’m only 20. People find it cute that I have big dreams, and big goals. But still it’s because I’m 20. It’s still okay for me to think that I can win a Oscar or be the general secretary of the UN, I can still think I can save the world and do amazing things. Because I’m only 20. But time is running out, and its time for me to wake up and live in the real world and to stop dreaming.

It comes a time when it’s not okay to dream big dreams, when it’s not cute anymore, when they start questing your dreams.

So I’m going to dream big now.

Pretend that I can be everything I want to be

And when the time comes to stop pretending

I will.

“Even though I'm just twentyI've still got some time to dream”
Peace

Inga kommentarer: