lördag 31 juli 2010

I'm too old for this shit

I really feel like I'm too old to do this. Really to old. Last time. At least last time like this, working for nothing. I came back because I love New York. Because I love the city. Because every time I walk and breathe in the air, I feel like I belong. I know I write this all the time. But it’s true. I just need to come here really by myself, different circumstances and really be myself.

33 days until I go home and I cant wait. Hopefully it goes by really fast. But I will enjoy myself, I will. And we shall see what happens when I go home. I will live with my dad (just saw a picture of my room, you better get those boxes out before I come home), I will start my last semester in Malmö write a BIG essay (hey I’m not scared….), and most important I will just be me. I will be spending time with friends, with my family, I will have fun in school, start too really workout. I will go out dancing, going to Copenhagen and just be 21. Because I will make sure 2010 will be a good year.

"It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance. It's the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance. It's the one who won't be taken who cannot seem to give, and the soul afraid of dyin' that never learns to live"

2 kommentarer:

Jannike sa...

Hej! Du som har koll på allt. När man ska köpa student-litteratur, bör man då köpa på sig alla böcker man behöver till första terminen, på en gång? Eller hur går man bäst till väga? Gissar att man inte klarar sig utan böckerna i alla fall. Hehe. Kram.

Jannike sa...

Åww thanks!! :D :D För ditt svar och allt. Ser ut som om jag kommer behöva de här böckerna för första terminen:


Global media discourse: a critical introduction - Machin, D. & T. Van Leeuwen

A World of Difference – An Anthology of Short Stories from Five Continents - Lynda Prescott (Editor)

Language, society and power: An introduction - Thomas, L., S. Wareing, I. Singh, J. Stilwell Peccei, J. Thornborrow, J. Jones

Inventing English. A Portable History of the Language - Seth Lehrer

Stories of English - David Crystal


Det är de 5 som står listade i listan över litteratur för första kursen. Jättesnällt om du ville kolla med din kompis! :D Annars är det ju inga problem att köpa nytt heller, jag var mest bara nyfiken på om det är så att man brukar införskaffa allt som står på den där listan. Så tack för svaret! :D Det var jättehjälpfullt!