söndag 1 augusti 2010

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it


+
GREAT CAST!!!!

I love sarcastic people, people that think they are all that, people have no fear, that don’t play by the rules and of course don’t care what other people say. Maybe not in real life they would annoy me, but in movies they are the best. That’s why I love the new Kirk so much (and it helps that he is Chris Pine and hot as h***) cuz he is all that.

My character in my “whatever it is”; is like that as well, and I love her. I totally love her. Wish I was more like that, but I’m not really sarcastic, I have fear, I mostly play by the rules, and sometimes (not often) I do care about what people say about me. So maybe just maybe my character is a reflection of who I wish I was sometimes.

That’s also the character I would like to play one day. Just be fearless. Would be so great. Hey J.J. Abrams, if you got a role for me in the new movie, I would be MORE then happy to accept. I’m a nerd, I know how to act and I would get along great with Zachary, Chris, Zoe (we would go shopping together!!!) and Karl. And me and Anton would be the best of friends! I promise you. And really Nimoy would just love me to death. So please cast me! See you soon!
Love Tanja

1 kommentar:

Jannike sa...

Wahahaha I'll use a Facebook term and say liiiike! ;)