fredag 13 augusti 2010

Ain't gonna show no Weakness I'm gonna smile And tell the whole world I'm fine

I have been stupid. Easy way to put it I have been really stupid. I put myself in this mess and now I have to handle it. But I will be fine, I’m always fine. And I will live. I have learned from my mistakes and now I know I won’t be coming back ever again. It’s all just plain stupid. And I’m dead tired of it. Dead tried. 21 days left until I go home, and I can’t wait. I’m really exited to live with my dad, I’m exited to start dancing with my sister, and I’m exited to start school and to take acting classes. I’m going to make the best out of the 21 days I got left. And be happy.

And I have lost 6 kilos since I got here, when I got on the scale this morning I started to cry. I’m so proud over myself. So proud. Now I just have to keep it up. Be good. Because I like being active, I like walking every day I like eating well. I don’t even crave soda any more, I don’t crave candy, today Anna brought home doughnuts and I had none.

So I want to keep this going, but this fall I’m going to take 2 dance classes a week. Great right?


Peace, love and dance

Inga kommentarer: