onsdag 25 augusti 2010

“Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.”

I think it’s amazing that people have the nerve to complain about how you live your life. They have the nerve to tell you what to do and what not to do. News flash; I really don’t care. If I want to do something I will do it whatever people tell me. The only once I take advice from is the people I trust, and that’s very few people. Trust is an important thing to me and something you have to learn. People always tend to tell me there life story and everything about them, and it’s nice that they trust me and they want to talk to me. But I can’t do the same way back, because trust has to be earned. To trust an other human being is a big step, because you never know what might happen, or what they really think. So really only the one person you really can trust is yourself.

Nah, I’m just kidding with you (kind of), trust is a beautiful thing, and it’s being able to let someone know you and hope that they won’t break your heart, it’s telling someone your life story and know that they won’t judge you. To trusts them to catch you when you fall and be happy for you when everything is perfect.

There is a few people I trust with my life, I trust them not to shoot me down, not do abandoned me when I act like a five year old and I trust them to tell me when I’m being stupid.

When it comes to making decisions about my life; I talk to the people I trust and I listen to what they got to say, but in the end I make the decision. Even if it’s against everything they are telling me. We need to make our own mistakes, we need to chase dreams and live our life the way we want to. I can’t be someone else even if I try. And most of all I don’t want to be someone else.

Peace, love and trust

Inga kommentarer: