måndag 23 augusti 2010

I always want other people’s adventures. Always. I try to think of ways I can do the same things, like being a “real” aupair for a year somewhere in the United States, I read this blogs about people that have this amazing adventures, go to school, find love and have the best year of there life. But… do I really want that? I just want the adventure. And then I read about someone going to Australia for one year to work and travel. Then I read about someone going to Africa to be a volunteer. And I want it all. I guess that normal. We always want more then we got.

I’m trying to get to a point here but I guess there is non. I just need to figure everything out. What I want and how to get it. What I need and why I need it. Life is really to short.
And where ever I go; I'm always at the right place.

1 kommentar:

Jannike sa...

Everytime I go on your blog you're making me feel sentimental... somehow. Jag vet inte varför. Jag gillar det dock, jag gillar dina funderingar och jag gillar hur du skriver. Jag tycker verkligen verkligen att vi måste träffas när du kommer tillbaka till Svenska bredgrader, vore jätteroligt.