söndag 22 augusti 2010

We live in a sick sick world.

Yesterday a drunk neighbour pointed a shot gun at me and G (he is seven). As soon as I saw the gun I took G by his hand and we ran. A called the police and because it’s a crime I had to go down with the police to give a statement to a detective. I had the best police officer ever; he waited for me to give my statement and then drove me home. I hate guns, I really, really hate guns. And have one pointed at you is the worst feeling ever. I’m not saying he would have fired it, but it’s not the point, he pointed it at a SEVEN year old. What sick fuck does something like that?

After I got home from the police station and I got to sit down and relax and think. I realised one thing; we really only have today. This scared the hell out of me for many reasons, but like I said it really made me think.

So now I have to go to court. Woho.

Peace, love and a world without guns.

1 kommentar:

Jannike sa...

What??????? Det var det stördaste jag har hört på länge! :O What? Jag har aldrig ens sett ett riktigt vapen typ, thank god. Gud... ja I guess you really do live in New York... jag vet inte ens vad jag ska säga. Hoppas du är okej. Och ungen också. Vad fruktansvärt.